I just happened to stumble upon this SUPER quick recipe on Pinterest and of course I had to share. This quick and easy cake pops up in just 30 seconds in the microwave and it take just 30 seconds to whip up the delicious glaze. Quick AND delicious? Yea it’s not a dream. It’s reality.
One Minute Peanut Butter Cake
Serves 1. Having a sugar craving but there is not dessert in the house? A little peanut butter and your favorite gluten free flour is the answer to your sweet tooth calling.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 heaping tablespoon gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon rice milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (give or take)
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, brown sugar, baking powder, peanut butter and flour.
- Pour batter into a greased ramekin. Microwave for 30 seconds. DO NOT OVER MICROWAVE!
- While the cake is microwaving, stir together rice or coconut milk and powdered sugar, adding more powdered sugar if necessary to thicken frosting.
- Remove cake from ramekin (or don’t), pour frosting over top
ENJOY! I know I will.