06 Jan 2012
in Dessert, Drinks, Recipes
Tags: bellini, Blood orange, Ciao Bella, cocktail hour, coctails, drinks, gluten-free, Pear, red wine glasses, Sorbet
Another bubbly delight brought to you by Ciao Bella Sorbet. Seriously my favorite sorbet so far! (Until I go to Italy and then gain tons of weight from eating Italian sorbet…ahhh that’s the dream) anyway I’m rambling…here’s the recipe!
- Bottle of Brut Rose Cava or your favorite Bubble
- Ciao Bella Sorbet (Prickly Pear or Blood Orange)
- Freeze some wide mouth champagne or red wine glasses.
- Fill half way with the chilled ‘Bubble’ (the cold glasses will make them foam up so pour slowly!)
- Then delicately place one small scoop of the sorbet in to each glass
06 Jan 2012
in Drinks, Recipes
Tags: Blueberry, Blueberry Sorbet, Ciao Bella, Cocktail, cocktail time, Cointreau, gluten-free, Lemon, lemon drop, lemonade, Sorbet, sorbets, vodka
Cocktail time. How about a Wild Blueberry Lemon Drop? It uses not one but two delicious tart and sweet sorbets from Ciao Bella!
Wild Blueberry Lemon Drop
- 2 oz citrus vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 2 oz. Simply Lemonade
- Scoop of very soft Ciao Bella Blueberry Sorbet
- Scoop of Ciao Bella Lemon Zest Sorbet
- In a shaker with ice, add all your ingredients except for the Lemon Zest Sorbet and shake,shake, shake!
- Pour into chilled glass with a sugared rim.
- Finish by adding a scoop of Ciao Bella lemon Zest Sorbet.