makes a single serving
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila (silver or gold, based on your preference)
- 1 ounce grand mariner
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces blood orange juice (about 1-2 oranges)
- salt and/or sugar for the rim
- lime/orange wedges for garnish
- Rim the ridge of your glass with a lime wedge and dip in margarita salt.(You can combined the salt with some sugar, but that’s up to you.)
- Fill the glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, grand marnier, simple syrup, blood orange and lime juice with ice, and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Pour over ice and squeeze in lemon and orange slices.