Fudge Mint Popcorn is the perfect St. Patrick’s Day snack for any party you may be throwing!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup regular chocolate M&Ms, divided
- 1 1/2 cup Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies, chopped & divided – check out my recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegan shortening
- 1/4 cup green candy melts
- 3 tablespoons green St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Combine popcorn, marshmallows, 1/2 cup chocolate candies, and 1 cup mint chocolate chip cookies pieces in a large bowl. Crush the extra 1/2 cup cookies into crumbs and set aside with the extra chocolate candies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the white chips and shortening. Heat slowly, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until everything is coated.
- Spread out on a wax paper lined cookie tray. Sprinkle with the crushed cookies and the extra 1/4 cup chocolate candies. Let set.
- Heat the green candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Spoon into a plastic bag and cut the tip off one corner. Drizzle over the popcorn and top with sprinkles. Let set before eating.