Check out this GREAT recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding brought to by delicious Udi’s Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread! (which is delightful by itself so this is a scrumptious idea for a recipe)
- 6 slices Udi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream or nondairy creamer
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs or equivalent egg replacement
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pecan pieces, toasted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Place the bread pieces in a large bowl. Add the cream, pumpkin, eggs, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar to the bread. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Add chopped pecans and salt. Let sit until the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Divide the custard mixture into each cup until about two-thirds full. Bake until the liquid has set, about 25-30 minutes.
Check out this related links that can be made gluten-free!
- Apple Cider Cinnamon Raisin Bread (bakerunlive.com)