Step up to your bar and mix up some delicious drinks. Tis the season to introduce flavors such as peppermint and coconut to your favorite holiday drinks to give them that extra cheer. Baileys and Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut make regular hot chocolate extra special!
- 4 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream (25 oz. per bottle)
- 4 oz. Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut (25 oz. per bottle)
- 4 oz. hot chocolate
- Add Baileys Original Irish Cream and Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and hot chocolate.
- Shake and pour into glass
Baileys Hot Mint Chocolate
- 8 oz. Baileys Mint Chocolate Irish Cream (25 oz. per bottle)
- 1 oz. Green Chartreuse
- 4 cup(s) hot chocolate
- Whipped cream to garnish
- Once hot chocolate is made, add baileys mint chocolate irish cream and green chartreuse.
- Stir until liquids are well combined
- Serve in your favorite hot cocoa glass
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 quart rice milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (3 ounces) (gluten free)
- 7 peppermint sticks; 3 crushed (1/4 cup), 4 left whole
- pinch of salt
- Place cocoa in a medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in rice milk or almond milk until cocoa has dissolved. Add chocolate chips and crushed peppermint; simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate and peppermint have melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Add salt. Ladle into mugs; serve each with a peppermint stick.