Gotta love cookies. Gotta love M & M’s. But the two together and you have a winning combination. Add some peanut butter and rice cereal and you’ve got a cookie that will have you smiling from ear to ear and wishing you had made a second batch. Maybe you should – there won’t be any leftovers!
- 1/2 cup buttery spread (such as Earth Balance) , softened NOT MELTED
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie mix
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M & M’s (or Peanut Butter M & Ms or Peanut M & Ms) – classic milk chocolate is always amazing in cookies
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Rice Chex cereal
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir butter, peanut butter and egg until blended. Stir in cookie mix until soft dough forms. Stir in M &Ms and cereal, breaking cereal apart as dough is stirred.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool at least 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
The cookie monsters in your house will definitely have their hands in the cookie jar. Guess that solves the who stole the cookies from the cookie jar question doesn’t it? 🙂