It’s almost 2012! Time for sparkle, lots of glitter and parties!! Looking for a quick drink that will dazzle your new years guests? Try this bubbly drink!
- 2 cups chilled dry white wine, nonalcoholic wine or apple juice (you can make 2 batches. One alcoholic and one nonalcoholic)
- 1 cup chilled cranberry-apple juice drink
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- Apple slices, if desired
- Fresh mint, if desired
- Mix wine, juice drink and sparkling water.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with apple slices and mint.