For our New Years Dick Clark’s Rocking New Years Eve with Ryan Seacrest viewing, I had my go to drink of Simply Raspberry Lemonade and Malibu Coconut Rum and it got me thinking. Sure I love my Raspcoconut Cocktail but what other drinks can I make with Malibu? I like Malibu because it’s gluten free and it is so versatile. Plus all the Malibu flavors are great. So with that, I started to think what would taste good and what I would like to share with you!
- 50ml (1 part) Malibu
- 50ml (1 part) Cranberry Juice
- 50ml (1 part) Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Pour all the ingredients over cubed ice in a highball.
- Stir to mix and chill. Then garnish with a twist and a wedge of grapefruit.
- Stir all the ingredients on rock ice in a highball glass.
- Garnish with a twist of grapefruit and a pineapple wedge.
Hot Apple Strudel
Yes. Apples and Malibu. So simple yet so delicious.
- 1 part Malibu
- 3 parts Apple Juice
- Heat the apple juice and pour it over the Malibu in a long drink glass.
- For extra flavor, garnish with a cinnamon stick