How about a cold noodle dish? No meat, all delicious noodles! 🙂 Spicy Thai Noodles are great warm and still just as great cold.
Spicy Thai Noodles
- 1 box gluten free linguine or angel hair pasta (your favorite – I recommend De Boles)
- 2-4 tablespoons crushed red pepper (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- Green onions
- Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Boil noodles as instructed. Drain
- Chop green onions, cilantro and peanuts
- Heat both oils and crushed red pepper over medium heat in a small pan.
- To pepper oil, whisk in honey and soy sauce.
- Toss mixture with noodles.
- Refrigerate overnight or until cold.
- Before serving, top each individual serving with onion, cilantro, peanuts and toasted seeds.
- Serve cold
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a member of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.