I’ve got a craving for chocolate. Sure its almost 12:30 am and I’ve already brushed my teeth lol but I still want chocolate. So instead a quick post for a quick-mix chocolate cookies!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free devil’s food cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Sugar for rolling cookies
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except sugar with spoon until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes, before storing in tightly covered container.
Super quick, super easy and definitely a cookie to kick that late night chocolate cookie craving!