Another bubbly delight brought to you by Ciao Bella Sorbet. Seriously my favorite sorbet so far! (Until I go to Italy and then gain tons of weight from eating Italian sorbet…ahhh that’s the dream) anyway I’m rambling…here’s the recipe!
- Bottle of Brut Rose Cava or your favorite Bubble
- Ciao Bella Sorbet (Prickly Pear or Blood Orange)
- Freeze some wide mouth champagne or red wine glasses.
- Fill half way with the chilled ‘Bubble’ (the cold glasses will make them foam up so pour slowly!)
- Then delicately place one small scoop of the sorbet in to each glass