Oatmeal-Raisin cookies that you can have for breakfast! Say no more! Who doesn’t want to eat their cookies first! Sure you can have these for snack or dessert but sweets for breakfast are just so, well SWEET!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (love Quaker Oats!)
- 1 over-ripe banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (your favorite)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raisins (golden raisins work great as well)
- 1/4 cup sugar
What! No eggs, no flour! That’s right. Simple wholesome ingredients perfect for breakfast and feeling good!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a sheet of wax paper. Set aside.
- Mash the banana with the peanut butter.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix until well-combined. OR you can try pulverizing the raisins and oats before combining them with the banana mixture.
- Shape into cookies and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack completely