Here is a delicious cocktail with a deep dark purple color that almost mimics the midnight sky.
- Bunch mint leaves
- 12 fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 oz White Rum (use your favorite)
- 1 oz lime juice
- club soda
- crushed ice
- In a pitcher, place the mint leaves, blackberries and sugar and muddle well.
- Add the rum and lime juice and stir well to combine.
- Fill highball glasses with crushed ice and strain the drink into the glasses.
- Top it with club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and blackberries.
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a member of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.