No alcohol in these shots. Just pure chocolatey goodness. If you’ve heard of the popular bakery, Sprinkles, then you know that they sell something known as a frosting shot. Brilliant idea. It really doesn’t get much simpler. It is basically a thick chocolate mousse. The best part? It is gluten free and dairy free! I did not think of this recipe. I’m not that good I got this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie who has been a really great inspiration to me being gluten free and dairy free. Thank you so much. http://www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com
Chocolate Frosting Cups
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (use
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sugar to taste (or you can leave out the sugar)
- Open the coconut milk, and leave the can (or transfer to a bowl) uncovered in the fridge overnight. (Don’t shake the can before opening.) It needs to be thick.
- Once thick, transfer to a bowl and whip in your cocoa, vanilla, and sugar with a fork.
- Stored uncovered in the fridge, and the little cups will get thicker kind of like frosting.