Definitely a fun cocktail party drink or even a brunch drink.
You can always replace this with frozen strawberries, or berries of choice. Or even with watermelon or honeydew.
- 2 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 bottle [750ml] dry Riesling
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Reserve 1 cup of the Riesling – cover and place in the fridge to chill.
- In a food processor, puree strawberries with the remaining wine, lime juice and sugar.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- When you’re ready to serve [or drink], puree the ice cubes with the remaining wine in your blender.
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a member of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.