It’s almost dinner time. A quick and easy recipe for dinner is pasta. I love putting pasta dishes together because they are SO easy and 9 out of 10 times, you always have some pasta and sauce in your pantry somewhere.
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, E Peperoncino translates to spaghetti with garlic, oil, and chili pepper flakes. I KNOW we ALWAYS have these ingredients in my pantry at home. This is a delicious and simple dish that your whole family is sure to love.
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, E Peperoncino
Spaghetti aglio, olio, e peperoncino is a traditional Italian pasta dish. It’s well loved by many because it’s so easy and inexpensive to make. This is a perfect solution whenever you’re pressed for time, stumped on what to have for dinner or just looking for something nice and simple.
- 7 ounces of your favorite gluten free spaghetti
- 2 large or 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of chili pepper flakes
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
- Strain spaghetti and place in a large serving dish.
- Add minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix together very well. (You want every bite of spaghetti to be covered)
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
<a href=”http://www.mycitycuisine.org/wiki/Spaghetti_Aglio,_Olio_e_Peperoncino”><img alt=”Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino” src=”http://www.mycitycuisine.org/exlink/index.php?pg=1429&tp=4″ style=”border:0px;padding:0px;width:500px;height:113px” /></a>