SUPER quick recipe for coconut whipped cream that is completely gluten free and dairy free!
- 1 can Organic Coconut Milk
- Ground Cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Take a “full fat” can of Organic Coconut Milk and place it in the fridge for some time or best over night
- Make sure that you scoop out all the thickened coconut cream, and that the water is left over. Don’t discard the water, use it to drink or in a shake or in another recipe!
- After scooping it out, add a little cinnamon and vanilla, and whip it in a mixing bowl until it begins to thicken. (You don’t want to use too much cinnamon, just enough to give it a little spice and not more than 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract)
- Enjoy with fruit, cakes, cookies, drinks or a delicious topping for any dessert!
I love that coconut milk is so versatile! I’m feeling a little coconut milk recipes series coming on! 🙂
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a sister of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.