If you like snickerdoodle cookies, you’ll definitely enjoy these triple cinnamon snickerdoodle bars!
Triple Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Bars
Like a snickerdoodle cookie but in bar form! Filled with cinnamon baking chips and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
- 1 ⅓ cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cups vegan butter, softened
- 1 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ bags Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips
- 1 tablespoon, 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 1-½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with baking spray. In a separate bowl, whisk together gluten free flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together vegan butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Throw in the cinnamon chips and mix to evenly distribute.
- Spread evenly in your 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the your dough.
- Bake 25 minutes, checking to see if center is done.
- Cool slightly. Cut into bars with sharp knife after cookies have cooled about 20 minutes.
You are going to start craving these. Sorry (but not really, they are delicious!)