How doesn’t love cookie dough? Exactly! But unfortunately, you can’t eat raw dough. Yea I know we all occasionally sneak some raw dough into our mouths when we’re making cookies, but you really shouldn’t!!
These cookie dough bites are perfect for the dough eaters of the world (whether they are out in the open about it or not). These are great because they are bite size and made without eggs!
- 1 cup salted vegan butter, softened
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 6 ounces gluten free miniature chocolate chips
- 1 bar gluten free white chocolate
- red food coloring
- Cream vegan butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well — use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is — equally delicious no matter what!
- Melt bar of white chocolate and drip in red food coloring until the you reach the desired color.
- Drizzle over cookie dough bite
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.