Love Jolly Ranchers? Love lollipops? How about making your own lollipops with your favorite flavors!
Jolly Rancher Lollipops
Perfect for a rainy day and you can make any combination your heart desires!
- Assortment of Jolly Ranchers
- Lollipop Sticks
- Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Cookie Sheet
- Lay a piece of foil on cookie sheet. cover foil with a piece of parchment paper.
- Unwrap candies and place side by side on parchment paper in your choice of color & flavor combinations. use three candies together for extra large lollies, and only two candies together for regular lollipops.
- Heat candies in oven for about 5 minutes at 200 ºF. Keep a close eye on the candies and take them out as soon as they’ve barely melted together. If you leave them in too long they will melt too much and you won’t be able to put a stick into the lollipop. Alter the cook time accordingly.
- Carefully take cookie sheet out of oven. IMMEDIATELY lay candy sticks into place on melted candies. Slowly twirl in melted candy to coat the stick and so it will hold in the lollipop. REMEMBER: they are HOT! Don’t burn yourself but you will have to work fast before the candies harden.
- Let the lollipops cool about 30 minutes before eating or wrap up in clear cellophane bags, tie with ribbon and give as gifts or party favors!