Somewhere Over the Rainbow…Sangria! Good times are had! You too can enjoy warmth in winter with this colorful sangria recipe!
- 1 cup white wine
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or another sweet juice (pear works nicely)
- 1-2 tablespoons ginger ale
- rainbow colored fruits (strawberry, tangerine, pineapple, green grapes, blackberries and blueberries)
- Add the fruit in rainbow order to a tall glass.
- Then pour in the wine and fruit juice.
- Top it off with the ginger ale.
- Duplicate with as many glasses as you have people!
Rainbow Mock-ria: You can use these same rainbow fruits for lemonade, iced tea, fruit spritzers and even fizzy spa water!
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a sister of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.