Yep! Two more! A refreshing mojito and something a little different.
Refreshing and different.
- 8 leaves fresh mint
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 8 cubes ice
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/2 cup carbonated water
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- In a cocktail glass, muddle (crush) mint leaves with simple syrup.
- Add ice and rum.
- Top with carbonated water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Now something a little different!
Also known as a Madras.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 fluid ounces potato or grape vodka. (Potato would be best for this particular cocktail)
- Potato: Chopin, Teton Glacier, Monopolowa, Vikingfjord, Luksosowa
- Grape: Cîroc, Bombora
- 4 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce orange juice
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour in vodka.
- Fill glass to 3/4 full with cranberry juice.
- Top with orange juice.
ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY!