Straight from the French Quarter.
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place the amaretto, and cranberry juice into a shaker with ice.
- Shake, then strain into shot glasses.
The Perfect Mai Tai
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons 151 proof rum
- 2 tablespoons orange curacao (orange flavored liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons almond flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1-1/4 limes, juiced
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- In a large jar or drink cooler, combine the light rum, dark rum, 151 rum, orange liqueur, almond syrup, simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Stir and top off with orange juice.
- Do not use grenadine if you want the true Mai Tai!
- Serve in 8 to 12 ounce glasses with ice.
ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
More to come!