I know National Margarita Day was yesterday but another recipe to add to your margarita selection couldn’t hurt. Variety is the spice of life!
Italian Amaretto Margaritas
Amaretto gives this drink a fun twist! Frosty glasses rimmed with amaretto and sugar make this drink even better.
- 4 fluid ounces amaretto liqueur, plus additional
- white sugar
- 6 fluid ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 fluid ounces tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 6 cups ice
- lemon and lime wedge for garnish
- Dip the rims of 4 margarita glasses in amaretto, then into sugar; set aside.
- Pour the limeaid, tequila, amaretto, orange juice, and ice into the bowl of a blender.
- Puree until smooth, then pour into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with lemon and lime wedges.