A quick cocktail!
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) light rum
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) blue curaçao
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Fresh cherries or maraschino cherries with stems
- Chill martini glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- Place all ingredients except cherries in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour pineapple mixture into glasses. Garnish with cherry.
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a sister of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.