Chocolate chips cookies with a little twist and of course some GREEN GREEN GREEN!
- 2 1/4 cup gluten free flour (Better Batter or Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (only if using Bob’s Red Mill gluten free flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz. pkg. Nestle mint chocolate chips
- 6 oz. pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- green gel food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Combine butter, sugars, vanilla extract, mint extract and green gel food coloring; beat until creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Slowly add flour, mixing together. Stir in chocolate chips and mint chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack completely.
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies! With a little mint extract and mint chocolate chips, these are sure to be a HIT! ENJOY!