Hope you aren’t too full. It’s coconut pie time! Coconut is great in baked goods and pie is no exception. This coconut pie is incredibly easy with only 10 minutes of preparation time!
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups rice or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch glass pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Store any remaining pie covered in refrigerator.
HOW EASY IS THAT!?! Easy as…pie! 🙂