Ready for fruity and creamy all in one pie! This may just be the dessert for you!
Not a huge fan of mixed berries? No problem. Use your favorite berry and your favorite berry spread for a one berry treat!
- 1 1/3 cups finely crushed gluten free graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3/4 cup Cascadian Farm strawberry fruit spread
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait Lactose Free French vanilla yogurt
- 6 cups rasbpberries, blueberries, blackberries or halved strawberries
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine finely crushed graham crackers and brown sugar. Add egg white and melted butter; stir until well mixed. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edge is browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small saucepan, melt fruit spread over medium-low heat. Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly.
- Spread yogurt into crust-lined pie plate. In a large bowl, gently toss berries and fruit spread. Spoon over yogurt. Cover and chill for 3 to 6 hours before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh mint.