It’s April 1st! Spring is in the air and it’s the perfect time for delicious drinks! (We’ll any time is a great time for delicious drinks – but spring yields some of the best fruits!) Watermelons, kiwis oooh so many yummy tastes!
This recipe is so simple!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen watermelon (in large diced cubes for easy blending)
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut water – add slowly as needed to get blender moving – add more if needed
- 1 banana
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar (or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients – except ice – in the blender
- Blend on high
- Add ice slowly
- Blend until you reach the desired consistency
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a lime wedge
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a sister of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.