Sweet delicious toffee cookies!! Need I say more?! I thought not!
- ½ cup vegan butter, softened (Earth Balance)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon rice milk
- ¾ cup white rice flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon potato starch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Heath Bits
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, spray with vegetable cooking spray and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar till smooth.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy. Add vanilla and milk and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, except Heath bits.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Stir in Heath bits.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.