Want a great drink that is interactive? How about a drink that looks like a lava lamp?
- 1 (3 ounce) package red or blue colored instant gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vodka
- Potato: Chopin, Teton Glacier, Monopolowa, Vikingfjord, Luksosowa
- Grape: Cîroc, Bombora
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle champagne
- In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Stir in vodka. Pour the liquid into small paper cups or portion cups. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.
- Pour champagne into glasses. Break up the gelatin with a fork, and pour into a glass of champagne. A little stir gives it some ‘lava’ action. Drink with caution, these will sneak up on you.