Snickerdoodles. Great as a cookie so why not a snickerdoodle bread? Perfect for breakfast or a nice snack. Enjoy with your favorite cup of tea!
- 2 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 2 tablespoon gluten free flour
For the Topping:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350º. Grease four/five mini loaf pans and set aside.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl cream butter, 2 cups sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy, about two minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix to combine.
- Add flour mixture stirring until just combined.
- Coat the cinnamon chips with 2 tablespoons flour and stir into batter.
- Spoon batter into four/five greased mini loaf pans (5 3/4 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/4). Don’t fill more than 2/3 full. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of batter in the pans.
- Bake at 350º for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into a crack in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Note: You can also make this in two 9×5 loaf pans. Bake at 350º for 60 to 70 minutes until a toothpick inserted into a crack in the center of the loaf comes clean.
Kwegyirba Croffie is a freelance Associate Producer at News 12 Connecticut and a Special Events/Event Planning and Social Media Intern at College Lifestyles (TM). She is a Quinnipiac University alumni and a sister of Alpha Delta Pi. She enjoy cupcakes,Broadway musicals, Forever 21 ,giraffes, peacock feathers, orchids, lillies and anything Disney.