Fudge Mint Popcorn is the perfect St. Patrick’s Day snack for any party you may be throwing!
Fudge Mint Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup regular chocolate M&Ms, divided
- 1 1/2 cup Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies, chopped & divided – check out my recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegan shortening
- 1/4 cup green candy melts
- 3 tablespoons green St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Combine popcorn, marshmallows, 1/2 cup chocolate candies, and 1 cup mint chocolate chip cookies pieces in a large bowl. Crush the extra 1/2 cup cookies into crumbs and set aside with the extra chocolate candies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the white chips and shortening. Heat slowly, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until everything is coated.
- Spread out on a wax paper lined cookie tray. Sprinkle with the crushed cookies and the extra 1/4 cup chocolate candies. Let set.
- Heat the green candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Spoon into a plastic bag and cut the tip off one corner. Drizzle over the popcorn and top with sprinkles. Let set before eating.
MMMM! If you want an EXTRA pop of green – color your popped popcorn with green food coloring before combining with marshmallows!
Chocolate chips cookies with a little twist and of course some GREEN GREEN GREEN!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup gluten free flour (Better Batter or Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (only if using Bob’s Red Mill gluten free flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz. pkg. Nestle mint chocolate chips
- 6 oz. pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- green gel food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Combine butter, sugars, vanilla extract, mint extract and green gel food coloring; beat until creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Slowly add flour, mixing together. Stir in chocolate chips and mint chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack completely.
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies! With a little mint extract and mint chocolate chips, these are sure to be a HIT! ENJOY!