I can never get enough cookies! Gooey, chocolately mmmm mmm good!
- 2 sticks softened vegan butter (Earth Balance)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 3 3/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 12 oz bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks or chunk-size chopped good quality chocolate
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla following the caramel sauce until well combined.
- Place the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl; mix. Slowly add to wet ingredients then add the mini chocolate chips.
- Place 1/4 cup of cookie dough on a cookie sheet. Press down then sprinkle with a pinch or two of sea salt then press chocolate chunks over top. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until just golden around edges. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
OOOOOH HOW GOOD DO THOSE LOOK!! :D