Love Love Noodle Bowls. Rice noodles are amazing and can be paired with anything! With that, another P.F. Chang’s inspired dish. A beef noodle bowl. Once again, this can be done with chicken, lamb, or just veggies!
Asian Beef Noodle Bowl
- 4 oz uncooked gluten free angel hair pasta (De Boles is an amazing pasta and my gluten free favorite!), broken in half
- 8 oz fresh sugar snap peas
- 3-4 carrots peeled and sliced in pieces
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12-oz bottle) – make sure it is gluten free. Or use your favorite gluten free asian inspired sauce
- 4 medium green onions with tops, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Salt to season
- Crushed red pepper to season
- Ground black pepper to season
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, snip off stem ends of sugar snap peas and remove strings if desired. Drain pasta; cover to keep warm.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 3 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry beef in oil with onions about 2 to 3 minutes, until no longer pink and the onions are properly cooked. Remove from skillet,add favorite asian inspired sauce and season to taste add; keep warm.
- Add sliced carrots just as the meat was cooked and seasoned and cover until carrots are softt
- Serve in bowls; sprinkle with peanuts.