For the Crust:
- Gluten free pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, melted (Earth Balance)
For the Streusel:
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan vegetable shortening (Earth Balance)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
For the Icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mix together streusel ingredients with a fork, or your clean hands, then side aside.
- To make pizza, pat dough into a 12 inch pizza pan that has been sprayed with oil. Perforate pizza dough with a fork (this keeps bubbles from forming), then brush with 1 tablespoon melted vegan butter. Sprinkle cinnamon all around buttered crust. Top pizza crust with streusel mix.
- Bake at 460º F for 8 to 9 minutes depending on the thickness of the pizza. Mix icing ingredients until it is of a drizzle consistency. If it is too thick, then thin with a small amount of milk until you have reached your desired thinness.
- When finished baking, top with icing in a circular pinwheel pattern. Cut up and enjoy!